Thursday, December 28, 2006

Vintage paper work







As you can see here are some fine examples of original paper work that you should have received if you bought your pride and joy brand new (would that make you an Old Fella?) so click on them to make them easier to read.
Before you ask I always scan with my ID stripe.
I had a Hot Rodded Honda CH250 (bonus points if you know what that is) and published all my tunning info to the web.
An unsavory type took and bundled them with a PDF of the Workshop Manual and the Parst Mico Fiche and was selling them on EBay and taking credit (and PayPal).
Please notice that the tag string is OEM circa the late 60's.
What year would a 16B 175D/T be?
I will be adding more vintage bridgestone dealer paperwork to this site as the days go on so Keep Checking in and send me some feed back, it is always the same few and there are many more looking

No comments: