Friday, December 29, 2006

Da' racers vintage stuff round three







no chatter on my postings is this old stuff that has already been posted?
I just wanted to share this with the Bridgestone world
this looks to be a sales brochure promoting the Special Racers
I have a set of the high pipes, but would love a better photo (on your workbench or on your bike) of the side covers
I have had inquiries and nothing is for sale be it bikes paper work or parts
the Garage is a toasty 34 degree and that is not Celsius, plan on scrubbing the 200 cases today they are soaking in Gunk degreaser right now, and then it's into the soda blasting cabinet to finish them off before the rebuilding begins

1 comment:

th_01 said...

Dave
Permatex makes something called the right stuff. I think it works better than yamabond on older cases. A friend uses it on his MG cars and swears by it. I used it on my V11 sport tranny that leaked both times yamabond was used.

tom
www.geocities.com/mgnoc_mass