Thursday, November 09, 2006

holy smokes

Granted I have been under the weather all week but the response has been great to this blog so it stays
Working on the stone might only happen on the weekend so please bear with me.
Did I miss any Bridgestone web sites? look on the side bar
I will be adding to the mix a freshly rebuilt crank, a brand new set of barrels and pistons pin bearings, a new 200 gasket set, a set of heads used, and a complete 200 Bridgestone 200 in somewhat worse condition than mine. However, it has a painted tank rather than chromed, so it would look good repainted, and all the covers, etc, are there and it would give me spares for my bike, then eBay whatever is left over.
Oh yea and the SR Scrambler competition high expansion chambers.
Has anyone a good (real not catalog) photo of these on a bike
I have been thinking of a non stock color combo of a bright frame and everything else flat black or do I go whole hog and restore it to riding classic
Larz anderson was going to have a vintage Japanees lawn event but it was rained out this year WWW.MOT.ORG

No comments: