Sunday, November 12, 2006

BS MII / SS #23002288






Spent the day traveling to Pete's in Wmass to drop off my 250 monza to run on the dyno after doing the valves and ignition.
Yea, I know, I could have done it but the old girl has been acting pesky with the new fuel here in New England. Nothing a few runs on the dyno can't cure. Why settle for good when you can have great. BTW not only does he race prep bikes but I hear he is handy with rusty pick-ups and mini vans
Saw Doug and did some horse trading and i now have some goodies to complete my stone.
now I need to get some time, anybody want a set of seven year old twin boys , just kidding.
here are a few before photos of BS MII / SS #23002288 TA1 33134
yes my neighbors bed room window is that close to my garage, yes my neighbor is not a fan of motorcycles.
Here is a photo of doug and his 175 and of me int he background (#39)


No comments: