Sunday, May 03, 2009

air cleaners and the rainy saturday






well between cleaning the basement and pending showers I was able to get the AirCleaners off and as Mark Evans would say - put sum "alllumini-ummm" tape over the carb throats
I also went "scrapping" and found one yard with two stripped shells - a roadster and a GT, but hit paydirt on the second yard
he not only had a dozen GT's and roadsters but he was also an enthusiast!
I did make my first purchase - a proper pedal box cover to replace the butched one I had
instead of taking the time to do things right and remove the cover to service the Clutch and Bracke M/C they cut it to access
when I went to pull it to get to the rust I think I now know why the phillips screws were all stripped and I had to drill them out.
I also picked up a DVD from the UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B000AXWCXA/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=283926&s=dvd

No comments: