Sunday, June 28, 2020

wompy ride report

Well we took Burley bob out to Wompatuck Forest for a run on their green ways, 7 1/2 miles and here is the feed back on the upgrades I have done
Thudbuster St
many thumbs up from my stoker, her response is she wants one on her urban bike (2018 Specialized Sirius Carbon)

Brakes
So I updated/upgrades the brakes after cleaning both brake surfaces on the rims with aMr Clean Magic Eraser then rubbing alcohol 
the fronts were the XT Parallel Push Brake with the Two color Kool Stop pads and an Old Brake Booster.
the rears were mid level Deore with stock black pads

I think the fronts worked so well I wonder if they actually are better than the TRP Disc Brakes on my wife's bike.
I will be doing the same brakes on the rear, since they work so well.
 

Where we rode today - and beat the rain!
Wompy - https://wompy.org/map/

No comments: