Monday, February 15, 2010

feb update

finished the drivers side metal work, but did not hang the fender as of yet
did the cutting a grinding on the passenger side and pulled out about a pound of Squirrel crap and acorn shells from the fender support trumpet
need to warm up a bit to go further, I think I was starting to get frost bite in my garage from the air tool exhaust

soooooo cold, I set up my lathe but did not even clean the red packing grease off
decided on a paint color!
Drum roll
Black Tulip - Dim light it looks black in sunlight a deep rich purple



New interior panels - Black from TRF
New rug kit - Black from TRF
waiting to order the seat kit - yup Black and from TRF
plans are to look like this car

Joined the TRF club smart move with my $$ to get the discount
need to
finish Bodywork
Install Hydraulics (brake and clutch)
re-pipe fuel line with modern lines, mount carbs and fuel pump
run a few wires (I bought a wire harness last year)
install interior panels, rug kit, and rebuild seats
still need to think about how I will sound and heat insulate the interior

No comments: